Fowey Parish Church exists for the benefit of the whole of Fowey, residents and visitors alike.
- You may have been into the Church building over the last year, perhaps for a wedding or a funeral and it embodies both special moments and precious memories for you.
- You may have attended one of the ‘big’ services, such as Regatta or Christmas Carols and it represents a key place in the life of our community.
- You may value the architecture, heritage and history that the building represents.
- Or you may just have popped in to find a haven of peace and quiet during a busy day.
- It has stood at the heart of our community for centuries.
- It has been a place where countless generations, including our own, have found comfort, hope, encouragement and help!
The Church building of Saint Fimbarrus is your church and it’s there for you!
Now it’s a building that needs your help!
The ‘Friends of St Fimbarrus’ was started 'to promote and assist in the care, maintenance and preservation' of the church building. Over the last 2 decades it has massively helped to ensure the building remains in good repair and we would like that to continue.
Please would you consider
Giving a one-off donation
or becoming a 'Friend' BY giving £1 a week
(£13 per quarter or £52 per year)
Click on the give.net button below:
Friends will receive an invitation to a yearly ‘Friends’ reception, as well as the satisfaction of contributing to the magnificent heritage of our town.
Alternatively you can give by bank transfer or set up a standing order to:
'The Friends of St Fimbarrus' - Lloyds Bank sort code: 30-97-28, account: 00448662